Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend Goals

As promised, I have my goals ready for the weekend. Our wonderfully inaccurate weather people are saying that we will be getting some snow over the next 36 hours, so I need to stop at WalMart tonight to be prepared for not leaving the house tomorrow. If the shop is closed, that will give me more time to clean and straighten for sewing on Sunday. I have my list and it should be a quick trip to Wally World. *fingers crossed*

1. Clean house for sewing guests
2. Make cupcakes for shop
3. Make blocks for sampler for shop
4. Finish Thimbleberries blocks
5. February's BOM blocks
6. Pillowcases for shop
7. Prep for class on Tuesday night
8. Work on binding on Lover's Lane

I put that last one on there because I need to watch some TiVo and that will be perfect to do while clearing off some shows! Here's hoping that I can get at least half of the list complete!

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Great goals! I'm going to live vicariously through you this weekend.

Regina said...

Me, too - the Munchkin's b-day party is keeping me from the sewing machine (but at least my house gets it's bi-annual cleaning! LOL!)