Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stash Report Week 42

I have been spending time finishing the Oz quilt and working on the shop sample this week so no new fabric used. And I bought dog fabric on Sunday and received my October mystery block on Saturday so I have new fabric in. I did buy yardage for bags for the show quilts and I made those on Monday so that is a wash. Hopefully, I will get this show quilt done and I can start working on my blocks and the dog quilt and that will count for busts in coming weeks!

Fabric added this week: 3.72
Fabric added year-to-date: 292.72

Fabric used this week: 1.25
Fabric used year-to-date: 162.30

Net Fabric Used: -130.12

Man, I was doing so good for a while there. And the year is quickly coming to an end.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

You're doing great - you used 162 yards! Alas, the year is ending, but we can resolve to try again next year!