Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stash Report Week 2, 2010

I still haven't sewn a stitch this year... But I have been reorganizing my stash room and finding lots of fabric that I no longer want. This is a great thing for Regina who is getting 1 box this week and another next week of fabric. I was actually surprised with how many fabric pieces I could shove into a medium flat rate box! In all, I have estimated 20 yards of fabric that I am sending her. Most of it is homespuns and homespun'ish fabric that I don't care to work with, but that Regina loves.

While folding the last of my fabric last night, I realized that I have plenty of novelty fabric that would lend itself quite well to charity pillowcases. I see some of those in my future, too!

Still nothing new purchased! :)

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added year-to-date: 0.00

Fabric used this week: 20.00
Fabric used year-to-date: 20.00

Net Fabric Used: 20.00

Woo hoo!! I don't think that I had any weeks that looked this good last year!

7 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Any unwanted flannel?

Jennifer said...

Good for you!

Mary-Kay said...

Things we do to make our numbers look good. If you have to give fabric away, might as well make it count.

Linda said...

Woo hoo! Just wait until you're ready to start sewing again!

Sarah said...

Wow! I'm impressed...20 yards to the positive side already. Good job!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

awesome.. that gives you a jumpstart before you start buying.. LOL

Regina said...

Awesome - especially since I am NOT reporting my numbers!!! This will go great with the shirts my brother sent me for Christmas and Hubby's shirts that I cut up last year - hope to have enough for a homespun/shirting quilt sometime in 2010... since you gave me the backing fabric last year :-)