Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stampin' Up items for sale!

Since I fell a little short on my 2010 Goal of getting rid of all of my stamping things, I added it to my 2011 list. I finally got to work on this goal tonight!

I listed all of my stamping items on the Cincinnati Craigslist website under Arts and Crafts. It seems like it took forever to update the lists with items that I have already sold and marking down the prices a little more to try and move this all out. There may be a couple more things that I haven't listed yet, but I am not sure if I will list them right away or just wait a while. I think that I will have my hands full enough with the responses to the 10 ads that I listed tonight. I have a lot of stamp sets, PearlEx, Stampin' Spots, wheels, punches, brads, eyelets, etc and I listed them on separate ads.

If you would like to see what I have for sale, let me know and I can send you the links or you can search Craigslist for the Cincinnati area.

And hopefully, I will be able to get back to my sewing and quilting tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Good Luck Girlie! Sure hope you are able to get these sold! Years ago before quilting I used to do wood crafts. I had to toss the paint years ago but I still have a lot of my patterns and scroll saws and stuff, but now my saws are out in Richard's outbuilding and he uses them!
Kristie

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Move 'em on out to the east side!