Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm around

I'm here. I got home from retreat on Sunday and crashed earlier than I expected to. I had wanted to put everything away, but that didn't happen. It still hasn't really happened.

I wanted to have a Midget block to show yesterday. Didn't happen.

I wanted to respond to emails and get my inbox cleaned up. Didn't happen either.

What I have done is put a few things away, smiled at retreat memories and quilted a secret quilt. I can't wait to share the details about the quilt!!

Oh, and I bought the dogs new toys. Here's Max with one. It has crinkle legs!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I am glad you are home, hopefully relaxing after a weekend of fun and creativity, and no wounder you have not got all those things done - your main focus was to get the 'secret' thing done - and you did that!!!!

And I am sorry, playing with the puppies is more important than putting away things can just wait!! You'll do it, it just happens to not be NOW!! and that is okay!!
I am just glad your back with proabely even more things up your sleeve to get started on!!!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Lucky dogs!