Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vacation - Daily task

While I was in Florida, I looked for the alligator that lives in the canal behind my parents' house on a daily basis. One day, he was in the lot next to my parents' house and was sunning himself just out of the water.

100_5358

100_5359

Since my camera isn't the greatest at zooming in, I used my parents' camera and took a couple of pictures from inside the fence. I should have walked to the other side of the canal. I probably could have gotten a couple of shots at a better angle.

And using their camera just reaffirmed that I need a new camera!! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Does he ever show interest in the dogs?

Brenda said...

that is neat. I would love that, kinda like watching the birds, but then again...not!! Interesting neighbor to have though. Have never lived where that would be possible.

Thanks for the pics. I think they are fine - almost like 'find waldo' type picture, but I would not want you to get to close!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Scary beast. I couldn't live with gators next door. :)