Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stash Report Week 26-27, 2012

I didn't report last week because I didn't have anything to report. Nothing even added.

This week, I have lots to report, but nothing that I can show. I got the borders cut for my third Scrap Squad and the top assembled. Then, last night I made the backing. Woot!

Right now, I am very close to being on my way to the basement to load a quilt. As soon as that one is finished, I will load the Scrap Squad. We already have our next assignment so there is lots to do. As usual!

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 43.59

Fabric used this week: 5.99
Fabric used YTD: 78.23

Net Fabric Used: 34.64

And since no post is really complete without pictures....

At the end of our sewing day yesterday, Lucy was done with sewing and ready to enjoy time with Lula. All stretched out, Lula is almost as long as Lucy!

101_0520

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Sounds like those Scrap Squad quilts are keeping you busy! I enjoy seeing them.
Kristie

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Sometimes it's nice to just snuggle with our furry little pals.

Jennifer said...

Super cute pictures, and you are doing great on your stash reports!