Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tiny Tuesday 7/17

I was hoping to have a second block done for today, but I didn't get to it last night. The next block is a doozie and I didn't even want to attempt it.

I did finish block #37 Imperial Fan. I changed the block because 20 fan blades on a 4.5" block was a little ridiculous to me.

101_0536

I like my change! I think it is so stinkin' cute! I used leftover fabric from the Doodle Bugs quilt that I finished on Sunday.

101_0537

Amy S suggested that I show all of my blocks so far to give some inspiration to others. I was more than happy to comply! I think that I am going to leave them up with my BOM blocks until I am ready to lay out my next large quilt. :)

101_0543

Anyone else have any tiny blocks to share?

7 comments:

Deb A said...

They look great together! Love how your block turned out. I need to work on mine today.

scraphappy said...

Nice modification. Your colors look great.

Kristie said...

Oh I don't blame you, I would have changed it too! Looks great!
Kristie

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are wonderful!
I have these Midget Blocks saved on my computer for... SOMEday! Thanks for sharing a pic of all of yours.

Regina said...

adorable - love how it turned out!!!

Jean(ie) said...

Seriously, 20 fans on an itty-bitty block? Yikes! I much prefer your modification.

Amy said...

Gah...between you and Angela, I have been left in the dust! :)

Maybe someday I'll pick mine up again.... just waiting for that mini-mood to hit :)