Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tiny Tuesday - 1/8

I was really hoping that I could get a block done for this week, but I spent most of my weekend devoted to Easy Street and then the last 2 nights were spent quilting. I actually finished quilting 2 quilts tonight, but I will have to get pictures of them tomorrow. Be patient. :)

Here is the last picture that I have of my stack of Midget blocks. It's from October. Note the patch on the ironing board cover that has since been re-covered. :)

101_0739

I promise that between now and next Monday, I will DO a midget block.

Does anyone have any tiny blocks to share? Do it here!


4 comments:

scraphappy said...

Hope you get back into the tiny Tuesday groove soon. Just one block a week, you could even pick an easy one.

Teri said...

That is quite a pile. One at a time and it will get done. ;-)

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

The weekend is coming up, so you can work on one then. Tomorrow is another day.

Deb A said...

Hope you get back on the midget band wagon! They are fun to make.