Tonight, I dropped a few quilts off at the OVQG quilt meeting to be part of our display at the South Lebanon School House Quilt show this weekend. I was in a rush to turn them in so I didn't get a picture of all of the quilts stacked together for my design wall.
When I got home from the Guild meeting, I snuggled with the pups for a few minutes and then went to the basement to try and finish the quilt on the frame.
I used an orange and yellow variegated Connecting Threads Essentials thread on the top and a Bottom Line in the bobbin and I definitely had issues with the upper thread breaking. I think it is a combination of the batting and not having the spool attachment for the machine. I am getting one of the attachments this weekend!
In trying to use some things up, I used a poly batting on the charity quilts. They are nice and puffy!
I just quilted loops on this one.
I picked up another kid quilt and 2 QOVs to be quilted this month. More practice!
See what others have on their design walls here.