Wednesday night, I loaded Lynn's second quilt on the frame. I used another new panto - Hubby Love - and I think that I am used to the process and how to drive the machine from the back now.
The only places I have to bury threads are where the bobbin ran out!
I used a white Glide on the top that was a sample from one of the Shipshewana retreats. And a pale gray Bottom Line in the bobbin.
Last night, I pressed the next quilt and I will load it and quilt it tonight. It's for Emily and is a baby quilt so I will be able to get it finished and load another one tonight as well!
I also pulled backings for 2 charity quilts for Regina and 4Patches4Hope. I am going to get those quilted and ready to be delivered to her the next time I go. Regina is still collecting 4 patches for anyone who is interested in helping out. :)