Last night, I quilted quilt #13 on the frame. I got Moon Pie finished. I used white Glide on the top and my go to silver Bottom Line in the bobbin.
I did have some issues with the upper thread looping on the top. I haven't had this issue with any thread other than the Glide, but I had a few spots like this. I try my best to regulate my speed, but it seems to happen when I do free motion and not when I use a panto.
Once I got that done, I loaded the next quilt on the frame and then did a bit of cutting.
I cut out the pieces for the pieced border for the Sweet Treats quilt. I'm ready to get this quilt top finished and ready for quilting!
And then, I pulled out the Easy Street to see where I was with the steps. I had stopped when I got to a lot of cutting - 169 3.5" green squares and then white strips for more strip piecing and more cutting.
I'm ready to get a few UFOs finished to start a couple of new quilts!