What a great week!
First, I finished the Moon Pie top, made the backing and the binding.
Then, I got it quilted.
Then, I got the inner border finished on Sweet Treat and cut the pieces for the next border which is pieced. I had to do a bit of calculation to figure out the sizes, but this should work out without having to cut anything off to get it to fit.
And then, I started working on the Easy Street mystery! I got the greens all cut out and the last cutting on step 7 was finished as well. I am ready to start assembly!
Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 70.70
Fabric used this week: 6.90
Fabric used YTD: 38.26
Net Fabric Used: -32.44
I'm still in the hole though. And it's going to get worse before it gets better. I have 2 graduation quilts, 2 wedding quilts and I think 3 other just because quilts to make for family. And so far, only 3 are planned out.