I finished the straight line quilting on Heather's quilt last night. I used a So Fine off white in the top and silver Bottom Line in the bobbin. I also used a #18 needle and had a lot of issues with the thread splitting. When I changed to a #20, everything was better. I guess that I need to stock up on some #20 needles!
I got all of the threads buried last night and it is ready for Heather today.
I used a ruler and tried to put 5/8" between each pass, but it seemed that I still got closer on some passes. It's not too terribly noticeable though. And I used the channel lock devices from HQ, but I found that the machine still moved forward and back a little when I went from right to left. Next time, I might add binder clips to see if that helps any.