I finally got around to finishing the last couple of passes on this quilt for Gerre. I had run out of thread almost 2 weeks ago and then got too busy with work to have any interest in quilting when I got home.
But now, it is quilted! Tomorrow, I will make the binding and then start working on hand stitching that.
I used the Nouveau Feathers panto on this quilt with a light green Aurifil in the top and Bottom Line in the bobbin. I only had 2 spots where the thread pulled through to the bottom and no spots for the top. Woot!
The thread was perfect for these fabrics!!
But it does mean that it is harder to see the quilting design. It is lovely!