Sunday, August 12, 2007

Success!

I finished the pants last night and worked on the pajama top for Spencer today. I got as far as I think I should - I need to see if the hole for his head will fit over his head. The pattern that I have calls for snap tape and I had a tough time using that last time. So I tried adjusting the pieces to just attach the front and back pieces at the shoulder, but I have to make sure that it will fit over his head. And I have enough fabric to make him a pillowcase to match his PJ's. I have to look and see if I have fabric left over for Claire's pillowcase. And I am going to get her a T-shirt to go with the pants that I made her. The shirts are tough.

I decided to take today off from the elliptical since I have been so good and my calves hurt. Plus, I am going to see the kids today and that might entail a lot of running around after them.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Sunday, August 12, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Great! You are coming right along on these PJ's. Can't wait to see photos. Have fun with the kids today... Kristie
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 12, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
I always tell myself that I am going to make some really cute PJ's and never do. I have the patterns and everything. Maybe some day. I really need to focus on the christmas things that I want to get done. Heather
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 12, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
You're doing so great on the exercise and on the sewing. I bet the kids really enjoy all of the things that you make them. Cindy
Permanent Link
Monday, August 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
PJ's are so much fun to make for kids! My cousin Tracey's daughter had a flannel night gown made by the neighbor the other night. Her kids didn't appreciate stuff she made so she started sewing for neighbor kids. Somewhere along the line she got a hole on the side so I pulled her over and started tickling her side through the hole!

No comments: