Sunday, August 12, 2007

Woo Hoo!

I got both pairs of pants sewn together for tomorrow for the kids. And I got the shirt cut out for Spencer's PJ's. I wasn't planning on making a shirt for Claire because her pants are flannel. I tried to work on Spencer's shirt, but my eyes are too tired, so I am off to bed.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Sunday, August 12, 2007 - Good job
Posted by born2quilt
Sounds like you got alot done. I love staying up late. Since I am a night nurse, I get most of my best work done at night after everyone is bed while catching up on all my pre-recorded shows I missed while I was working. Steph
Permanent Link
Sunday, August 12, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Great! I'm glad you got them done! I know you were really wanting to. Kristie
Permanent Link
Monday, August 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
That's awesome! I always forgo the tops and just buy t-shirts!
Leave a Comment

No comments: