It has been a few weeks since I posted a report because I have had nothing to post. I still don't, but I thought that it might give me some incentive to get the rest of the fabric cut for Easy Street this week.
Friday night, I got Lynn's Scrappy Trip Along on the frame and started quilting it.
Loading the quilt was fine, but I was having some thread issues - lots of breakage. And then, I realized that my frame is not conducive to doing this kind of detail quilting.
I am now ripping out the stitches so that I can re-load the quilt and try it again.
I figured that since I missed the On The Needles post on Friday that I will link to that, too. I am making great progress on my second sock. Past the heel and moving along on the foot. I have found a couple of cable patterned socks that I downloaded to try for my next pair. If that goes well, I think that I am going to move onto the Infinity Cardigan.
Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 3.92
Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used YTD: 13.62
Net Fabric Used: 9.70
Now, back to the ripping!