Friday, April 19, 2013

Monthly Accomplishments - March 2013

I'm not sure how well this is going to end up. I know that I got some quilting done, but I didn't do a lot of piecing, if any.
  1. Finished knitting my second purple sock. The pair has been worn and the socks feel great!
  2. Quilted and bound a twin size RWB quilt
  3. Suspended the Tiny Tuesday posts (I really need to start those up next week!!)
  4. Quilted and bound a full size RWB quilt
  5. Quilted and bound a smallish quilt for Jennifer in TX
  6. Quilted Lynn's Scrappy Trip Along quilt with orange peel
  7.  Started another sock with cables
  8. Had the dogs get loose and chased them around an exit off of I75 on the way home from Florida
And I read a little :)
  1. The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell
  2. A Fatal Winter by G.M. Malliet
  3. The Confession by John Grisham
  4. Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
And that was it. There were a couple of other books read, but the reviews were done in April so I will just report them in April's report. Maybe by the beginning of May, I will get on the ball a little better and not wait until the month is half over to figure out what I did in April. lol

No comments: