Sunday, April 21, 2013

Surprise find!

As you may or may not know, I purchased a Handi Quilter Avante during the IQF Show in Cincinnati last weekend. It will be here next week (!) and I have been working on cleaning out my basement to make room for the 12' frame that I selected with the purchase. Today, I will make a trip to Goodwill and earlier this week, I listed a few more things on Craigslist.

I have this milk crate of mostly cross stitch pamphlets/books with a few plastic canvas, doilies, and a few other odds and ends.

101_1659

As I was fanning out the booklets to take some pictures, I found these gems!

101_1665

Ten Charley Harper cross stitch patterns! All but one booklet has 3 different patterns.

I'm glad I noticed these while I was taking pictures. I got these on a separate listing because they are so different!

101_1666

101_1667

101_1668

Anyone interested? Leave a comment!

6 comments:

Heather Jones said...

I am! I don't do much cross stitching but I love Charley Harper, especially the cardinals! Are these just patterns or kits?

Merry Merry said...

Love the cardinals one!! What are you asking for it?? Thanks, Meredith L.

Jennifer said...

If I didn't already have my own crate full of patterns, I might be, but I have enough to last the rest of my life already!

Quiltsmiles said...

Yes I'm interested and do a little cross stitch. Love those cardinal, renovations and the raccoon. I've seen some of those designs before but never realized the designer, thanks for sharing also congrats on your purchase o fht e 12" Avante! How exciting. Jane

Kara {me and elna} said...

I absolutely am!!! I love Charley Harper and cross stitch! :)

Denise said...

Seriously!!? I have been looking at Charley Harper patterns and wanting to start one for a couple of months now. These would be killer for sitting outside in the evenings, with a glass of wine and with a great project to work on to relax after work. We do not have a needle work store in our area any more.