This week has been spent on quilting other people's quilts, but I was able to work on the last to Kids Komforts quilts for one of my Guilds yesterday.
I put the binding on this orange quilt, but the fabric was supplied by the guild.
I made the binding and attached it to this quilt.
I will let another guild member stitch the binding down. :)
I also spent a bit of time yesterday burying threads for these quilts and the two I got done so far this weekend. So far, a productive weekend!
Today, I am going to make 2 backings and quilt the quilts for Regina and 4Patches4Hope!
Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 40.99
Fabric used this week: 0.35
Fabric used YTD: 22.21
Net Fabric Used: -18.78