Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Monthly Accomplishments - July 2013

I can't believe that it is the middle of the month and I am just getting around to my summary of last month. Again. lol
  1. Finished quilting #17 - Flowers for Gerre. I also got it trimmed and bound.
  2. Spent an hour or so cleaning the 2 301a machines
  3. Cut out the Picture This quilt in dog prints, made the blocks, assembled the top and made the backing and binding.
  4. Started Road to Llano. And kept working on it, and working, and working
  5. Quilted #18 - Ladies for Gillian
  6. Finished piecing the setting triangles for Easy Street.
  7. Quilted #19 - Plus quilt for Heather
  8. Went on a local shop hop with gals from CMQG
  9. Hit my 2,000th blog post and my 6th blogiversary!
  10. Kept knitting on my second sock
  11. Quilted #20 - Texas for Jennifer in TX
  12. Quilted #21 - Nautical Swoon for Gillian
  13. Assembled 1 B block and laid out an A block for Easy Street
And I read!
  1. Glazed Murder by Jessica Beck
  2. The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna Van Praag
  3. Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline
  4. Blind Descent by Nevada Barr
  5. love water memory by Jennie Shortridge
  6. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
I'm still reading, I just didn't get a lot reviewed in July. :)

What a month!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Lots done as usual!