Saturday, January 4, 2014

Monthly Accomplishments November 2013

As I was working on my December accomplishments post, I realized that I didn't get around to the November accomplishments.
  1. Quilted Caroline's Log Cabin quilt
  2. Went on a quilt retreat to Hueston Woods
  3. Basted, straight line quilted and bound this Henry quilt for Kayla
  4. Made 2 pillowcases
  5. Assembled the witches boots blocks into wall hangings
  6. Quilted Michelle's Wonky Houses
  7.  Cut and began assembling a black and gray quilt
  8. Finished a bear cross stitch
  9. Started a snow man cross stitch
  10. Finished the binding on Easy Street
  11. Quilted a Scrappy Trip Along for Regina
  12. Quilted a modern X quilt for Gerre
Read a little...
  1. The Whole Enchilada by Diane Mott Davidson
  2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
I know that I read more, but I didn't review any other books. It was a busy month for things other than blogging. :)

101_2370

No comments: