Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Monthly Accomplishments - January 2014

I realized sometime last week that I totally forgot to do my January Accomplishments and I can't do February's before January... :)
  1. Finished the binding on the Road to Ashland quilt for my cousin
  2. Finished assembling t shirt quilt for a different cousin and made the backing and binding
  3. Worked on Gingerbread Lanes cross stitch
  4. Finished the blocks for the gray and black quilt
  5. Fixed the Avante so that I could get back to quilting!
  6. Made a cover for my cross stitch frame
  7. Made a project book for my cross stitch projects
  8. Made a weighted blanket from start to finish
  9. Quilted rail fence for Gillian
  10. Made a block that I couldn't show until now for Allison's baby
And I didn't review enough books!
  1. Million Dollar Christmas Proposal by Lucy Monroe
  2. The Double Wedding Ring by Clare O'Donohue
  3. Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding
The t shirt quilt took up a lot more of my time than I realized. :)

Baby quilt block...

101_2481

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love that baby quilt block!