Saturday, June 26, 2010

Second sweater class

I spent Friday night working on my sweater to try and get to a point where I needed to be in order to get direction at the class. I decided to make what I am working on the front instead of the back because there is a little more that is going on in the front with the V neck I was at the shop knitting until about 4:45 and I made some great progress!


100_2756

As soon as I walked in, a worker said, "Oh, are you here for the sale?" I said, "No, for a class.... There's a sale???"

But of course!!!

In order to clear out the summer yarn for the fall and winter yarn, a lot was on sale including anything that had cotton in it. I picked up a couple of colors that were 40% off. Woo hoo!!!

100_2753

There was also a sale on fabric, but you will have to wait until tomorrow's stash report to see that! ;)

The pups were just happy that they got the run of the house when I was gone and that I came home! They would speak, but their mouths are full!

100_2751

6 comments:

Becca Quilts said...

Looks like you had a good time.

Quick question, which store is it? My sister recently got into knitting. If she's still into it at bday or Christmas a gift certificate will be the quick & easy present :-D.

Becca Quilts said...

BTW, love the new header for the blog :-D

Michelle said...

Your sweater is coming along beautifully, Jill. Your yarn is scrumptious too!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Your sweater is looking great! I won't comment on the rest. ;0)

Gina said...

Love the colour of the sweater and the wool you picked up is scrummy

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Libby said...

Love the colors of your new yarn..and your sweater, it looks great!
Have a great day!