Sunday, November 1, 2009

October Accomplishments

This should be a very good list! It was a great month!
  1. Got a great package from Heather in California!
  2. Finished a baby quilt top for the shop
  3. Had dinner with Barb, her aunt and Lucy at IHOP. Barb and I also hopped on a different day and I had the pumpkin pancakes. Yum!!
  4. Completely finished the On the Way to Oz quilt
  5. Got a box of books and a purse to donate to the Guild for fund raising
  6. Assembled the center of a Radiant Star quilt for the shop
  7. Started taking knitting classes
  8. Won a Judge's Choice ribbon on Lover's Lane at the Indianapolis Quilt Show
  9. Finally started the dog sampler quilt. Made 4 blocks and cut the fabric for the rest of the quilt.
  10. Made a knitted dish cloth

Ok, it may not look like a lot and there are a couple of things in there that aren't craft related, but I got some very big things done!

Books finished

  1. 5th Horseman by James Patterson
  2. 6th Target by James Patterson
  3. 7th Heaven by James Patterson
  4. 8th Confession by James Patterson - the most recent book in this series and I enjoyed all of them. I'm moving on to another of his series.
  5. The Parting by Beverly Lewis
  6. The Forbidden by Beverly Lewis - The first 2 books in the Nellie Fisher series. Very enjoyable!

Now, it's bedtime!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I think it's a great list of accomplishments.
What's James Patterson like as an author. I'veread all my books too many times and need someone new to read

Love and hugs GIna xxx

Michelle said...

You have been a busy girl! I have read those Beverly Lewis books, and a couple more, but it has been so long, that I could read them again and it would be just like the first time! LOL!
Have a great week!
Michelle

Zarina said...

How can you read the books one-by-one in the series? I usually save if for later, like my Prey series. I just love that, gory and all that chasing.