- Got my business taxes done. What a relief!
- Over knit on the foot of my first Zora sock, ripped out and re-knit and then finished the sock.
- Quilted pink and green baby quilt
- Saw my Spinnerei quilt at the IQF Cincinnati show! I still need to post pictures of the CMQG Dresden Plate exhibit and the other quilts...
- Started the second Zora sock
- Bought an HQ Avante, stalked the UPS guy and began setting up the frame!
- finished the binding on the green and pink baby quilt
- Planted some seeds to try and supplement my garden
- Cleaned the basement with my neighbor in preparation for the HQ Avante
- Bought the yarn for the Infinity Cardigan!
- Made about 20 spool blocks for a swap
- Worked on Moon Pie that is on my Design Wall
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Monthly Accomplishments - April 2013
I have a feeling that this month is pretty bad. I know I did a lot of cleaning and I hosted the Southern Invasion, but I know that I didn't get a lot of sewing or quilting done.